#TastyTuesday – Bacon & Swiss Chicken Sandwiches
Published on September 11, 2018
Three things that go together perfectly… Bacon, Cheese, and Chicken! Enoy this recipe from TasteofHome.com.
Bacon & Swiss Chicken Sandwiches
Prep/Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, mustard, and honey. Pound chicken with a meat mallet to 1/2-in thickness. Sprinkle chicken with steak seasoning. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165 degrees. Top with cheese during the last 1 minute of cooking.
- Grill buns over medium heat, cut side down, for 30-60 seconds or until toasted. Serve chicken on buns with bacon, mayonnaise mixture and, if desired, lettuce and tomato.