SUMMIT's AL54 series features built-in undercounter all-refrigerators designed for installation under lower ADA compliant counters, with advanced features for user convenience.
Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the AL54CSSTB is just 32" high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. The stainless steel cabinet allows freestanding use, while the front-breathing system also allows this unit to be built-in with minimum clearance. The wrapped stainless steel door includes a curved towel bar handle and a factory installed lock for added security. This unit has a flush back for easy cleaning and a right angle cord.
Inside, the AL54CSSTB utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure low maintenance and even temperature distribution. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet efficient look. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature. This unit includes adjustable glass shelves for flexible, spill-proof storage and two large door racks ideal for keeping condiments in easy reach. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place. Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance.
The AL54CSSTB refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards but can also be used in the home. With its deluxe style and user-friendly features, this unit is the perfect choice for home or commercial kitchens. Additional styles are available.
- 32" height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet and door with professional handle for a deluxe appearance with lasting durability
- Recessed LED lighting offers attractive presentation of stored products
- Easy temperature management with a digital thermostat
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards