It's Time to Rethink Steam
The innovation is simply that steam can be hotter, cook better, and promote healthy living. The combination of superheated steam and conventional, radiant heat in all cooking modes means that your food will be crispy and browned on the outside, moist and delicious on the inside.
The Sharp® Superheated Steam Countertop Oven is a powerful, low-profile, pizzeria-style oven. Roomy enough for a 12" pizza or 9 slices of toast, the included Broiling Pan and Crisper Tray (12.5" x 12.5") give you more cooking area than a standard quarter-size sheet pan.
The bright and easy-to-read display keeps the control at your fingertips. Thanks to the premium stainless-steel finish and hidden baking element, cleanup is fast and easy - simply wipe with a damp cloth inside and out.
A Superheated Steam Oven on Your Countertop
- Five versatile cooking modes: Toast, Warm, Bake/Reheat, Broil/Grill, and Pizza
- Instant On. No Preheating. No Defrosting.
- Easy to clean, inside and out: the flat oven door wipes clean easily and the removable trip tray is easy to access and rinses clean
- A Personal, Powerful Pizzeria-Style Oven that is roomy enough for a 12" pizza or 9 slices of toast.
- Up to 60 minutes of Steam cooking
- 1750 Watts
- 0.5 cu Ft. capacity*
*Internal capacity calculated by measuring maximum width, depth and height. Actual capacity for holding food is less.
- Finish Type: Stainless Steel
- Type: Countertop Steam Oven
- Hidden Bake Element
- Interior Height: 4" usable cooking height
- Interior Light: Incandescent
- Interior Type: Non-stick and stainless steel
- Select Mode Button
- Shelf Levels: 2
- Sound On/Off
- Standby Mode
- Temperature (F°): Up to 485° F
- Plug Type: 3-prong
- Power Source: 120V, 60Hz
- Control Type: 1 LED Dial, 3 Push Buttons
- Display Color: White on Black Background
- Display Type: LCD
- Broiling Pan: Included (12.5" x 12.5")
- Crisper Tray: Included (12.5" x 12.5")
- Water Tank: 6.8 oz.
- Cookbook: Included
- Bake/Reheat: 160 - 485°F
- Broil/Grill: 485°F
- Toast: Up to 7-shades
- Warm: 160 - 485°F
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and 1 Year Labor